Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 20 leaves Thai basil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- heat nonstick pan or wok over high heat.
- add both oils and pepper flakes.
- after 15 sec, add chicken and stir fry for 2 min.
- add onion, peppers, and garlic, stirring until onions are translucent.
- add fish sauce and stir through for 10 sec.
- remove from heat and stir in basil.