Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I came up with this one hurried night and the kids loved it.
- 2 chicken breasts, cut up in 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 can romano beans (pureed)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup skim milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups pasta, of your choice (something smallish)
- Cook the pasta according to instructions.
- Meanwhile, saute the onion, chicken and garlic in the olive oil until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle the flour over and stir, let cook a minute or two.
- Stir in milk and bean puree, finally, add the basil.
- When pasta is cooked, mix with sauce and serve.