2 hrs 15 mins
Audrey M's Note:
Each serving is only 3 WW Points. Great summer salad or nice to take to your next potluck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces packaged dried corkscrew macaroni (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 small zucchini or 1 small summer squash, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 2/3 cup reduced-calorie Italian dressing or 2/3 cup clear fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh basil
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions, except omit any oil and use 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 2Drain pasta.
- 3Rinse with cold water.
- 4Drain pasta again.
- 5Meanwhile, cut chicken into 1 pieces.
- 6Coat an unheated large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 7Preheat over medium-high heat.
- 8Add the chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 9Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- 10Remove chicken from heat.
- 11In a large mixing bowl, toss together cooked macaroni, chicken, tomatoes, zucchini or summer squash, and green onions.
- 12Sprinkle with basil.
- 13Toss to coat.
- 14Cover and refrigerate at last 2 hours or up to 6 hours.
- 15Toss salad before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Basil Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 332.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 9.0 g