Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from The Daily Recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 10 large mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 lb sliced thick bacon, cut in half
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks
- In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, cider vinegar, honey, and canola oil. Stir in the mushrooms and green onions. Place the chicken in the mixture. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Wrap the chicken chunks with bacon, thread onto skewers. Alternate with
- mushroom halves and pineapple chunks.
- Arrange skewers on the prepared grill. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, brushing
- occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture, until bacon is crisp and chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.