Chicken and Bacon Skewers
- In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, cider vinegar, honey, and canola oil. Stir in the mushrooms and green onions. Place the chicken in the mixture. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Wrap the chicken chunks with bacon, thread onto skewers. Alternate with
- mushroom halves and pineapple chunks.
- Arrange skewers on the prepared grill. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, brushing
- occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture, until bacon is crisp and chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.