1/1 Photo of Chicken and Bacon Shish Kabobs
272 5 star ratings over at Allrecipes, posted by Angie. Hands down, the BEST kabobs I have ever had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, cider vinegar, honey, canola oil, and green onions. Place the mushrooms and chicken into the mixture, and stir to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- 2You can marinate overnight, but only do the mushrooms for an hour.
- 3Preheat grill for high heat.
- 4Wrap the chicken chunks with bacon, and thread onto skewers so that the bacon is secured. Alternate with mushroom halves and pineapple chunks.
- 5Lightly oil the grill grate.
- 6Arrange skewers on the prepared grill. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, brushing occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture, until bacon is crisp and chicken juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Bacon Shish Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.7
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.9 mg
- Sodium 1027.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 20.7 g