Eat Drink Love's inspiration on Brio Tuscan Grill's panini. The tomatoes can be substituted with avocado slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Spicy Chipotle Mayo
For the Panini
- 1For the Spicy Chipotle Mayo: Add all ingredients into a food processor and puree until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- 2For the Panini: Turn the oven to broil. Place the tomato slices on a lined baking sheet. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place into the oven and roast the tomatoes until the top is slightly charred. Remove from the oven and set aside. (Note: This step may be skipped and replaced with slices of avocado.).
- 3Heat a panini grill or grill pan on medium heat. Spread a little bit of butter on one side of each piece of the bread.
- 4Evenly distribute the chicken, cheese, bacon and tomatoes (or avocado slices) on top of two slices, butter side down.
- 5On the other pieces of bread, spread some of the chipotle mayonnaise on the side that is not buttered. Place on top of the sandwich. Place the sandwiches on the grill. If you are using a grill pan, place a heavy pan on top of each sandwich.
- 6Cook for about 2-3 minutes until the bread is golden brown. Gently flip the sandwich over and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the other side is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Bacon Panini With Spicy Chipotle Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 820.2
- Calories from Fat 450
- Total Fat 50.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 150.7 mg
- Sodium 1294.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 48.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo