Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Love the presentation of this dish, from Recipe+
- 236.59 ml cooked chicken (shredded)
- 354.88 ml iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 1 avocado (finely chopped)
- 1 tomatoes (medium finely chopped)
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise (egg type)
- 14.79 ml sweet chili sauce
- 14.79 ml basil (finely chopped)
- basil (leaves extra to serve)
- 4 flour tortillas
- mixed salad green (to serve)
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced).
- Lightly grease 4 holes of a 6 hole (3/4 cup capacity) texas muffin tray.
- Combine chicken, lettuce, avocado, tomato, mayonnaise, chilli sauce and basil in a large bowl.
- Microwave tortillas on high (100%) in 15 second bursts until pliable and carefully place in prepared muffin holes, shaping into cups and then bake for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Place tortilla cups on serving plates and fill with chicken mixture and top with extra basil leaves.
- Serve with salad mix.
We really enjoyed this along with Healthy Quesadillas for a quick and easy lunch. I did decrease the lettuce a little and added more sweet chili sauce as we love that flavor. Turned out great. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful! Simple. We like Mexican food so knew we would enjoy and certainly did! Cups crisped up nicely using this technique. Only problem was deciding whether to pick it with hands to get those last morsels. Thanks for a nice lunch.