- 236.59 ml cooked chicken (shredded)
- 354.88 ml iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 1 avocado (finely chopped)
- 1 tomatoes (medium finely chopped)
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise (egg type)
- 14.79 ml sweet chili sauce
- 14.79 ml basil (finely chopped)
- basil (leaves extra to serve)
- 4 flour tortillas
- mixed salad green (to serve)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced).
- Lightly grease 4 holes of a 6 hole (3/4 cup capacity) texas muffin tray.
- Combine chicken, lettuce, avocado, tomato, mayonnaise, chilli sauce and basil in a large bowl.
- Microwave tortillas on high (100%) in 15 second bursts until pliable and carefully place in prepared muffin holes, shaping into cups and then bake for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Place tortilla cups on serving plates and fill with chicken mixture and top with extra basil leaves.
- Serve with salad mix.