Recipe by Irmgard
This is a great way to use up leftover chicken and makes a nice lunch or light dinner. From "Now You're Cookin' Spanish!"
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into cubes
- 8 anchovy fillets, soaked in milk, rinsed and dried
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 2⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 pinch hot chili flakes
- 1 pinch granulated sugar
- 1 romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 avocado, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the chicken, avocado, and lettuce, in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate this dressing for a least one hour for the flavours to mingle.
- When ready to serve, arrange the shredded lettuce on plates, top with the cubed chicken and avocado, and spoon the dressing over them.