Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
Another from my recipe clippings.
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium red peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus
- 1⁄2 cup stir-fry sauce, bottled
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry chicken 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Remove, set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil until hot.
- Stir-fry bell peppers and asparagus 1 minute, reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring once or twice.
- Stir in chicken and sauce, heat through.
- Serve immediately with rice.