Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came from a website.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken stock or 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups asparagus, cut into 1 . 5-inch lengths
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 4 cups brown rice, cooked
- Combine cornstarch and chicken stock and blend well.
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a wok of heavy skillet.
- Cook onion constantly.
- Add chicken stock mixture. Increase heat to medium high and add asparagus and red pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add chicken, cover, and reduce heat to low. Cook until chicken is thoroughly heated. Serve over hot cooked rice.