Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
From my collection of handwritten recipes.
- 1 cup thin asparagus, cut in 2-inch lengths
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut in 2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup sweet red pepper, cut in 2-inch matchsticks
- 3⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Cook asparagus in boiling water to cover until crisp-tender, 2-3 minutes. Drain; place in large bowl. Add chicken, red pepper, and Dilled Yogurt Dressing. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve over lettuce leaves, if desired.
- For Dilled Yogurt Dressing: Combine yogurt, water, oil, dill weed, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Blend with wire whisk. Makes 1 cup dressing.