1/2 Photos of Chicken and Asparagus Roulades
From the 2/17/2004 edition of Woman's Day magazine. A quick and easy meal that I adapted to make even easier. It only has three ingredients! You can purchase the already thinly sliced chicken breast which makes this so easy. If you don't you will need to pound the chicken to about 1/4 inch thick or just a bit thinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Simmer asparagus pieces in hot water until tender, 5-7 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 3Lay out the thinly sliced pieces of chicken breast and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Arrange slices of cheese to within 1/4 inch of the surface of the chicken.
- 5Divide asparagus pieces among the chicken slices. Starting at the small end begin rolling up the chicken and securing each with several toothpicks.
- 6Place in baking dish seam side up.
- 7Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. Slice if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Asparagus Roulades
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 108.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 28.7 g