Recipe by Lori Mama
Taken from the June 2013 edition of the Food Network Magazine, with adjustments. You can use your own crepe recipe or buy the frozen.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for serving
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh herb, such as parsley and chives
- salt and pepper
- 8 crepes
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus, sliced into pieces and partially cooked
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- zest of one lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Butter a large baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, ricotta, 1/2 cup of Parmesan, 3 tablespoons of the herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the crepes.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, over medium high heat, saute the shallots, in the butter, until softened.
- Add the chicken broth and reduce until slightly thickened.
- Add the asparagus and zest.
- Heat through.
- Finish with 1tbsp. of the herbs and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- Adjust seasonings.
- Divide the crepes among warmed plates, spoon the vegetable mixture evenly over and garnish with some more cheese and any leftover herbs.