- 12 -16 thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed according to package directions
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh herbs (such as basil, rosemary and thyme)
- 1 cup shredded roasted chicken meat
- 1⁄2 cup gouda cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. Place asparagus in a small dish with 1/4 cup water; microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, then drain. Unfold pastry and cut into 4 equal pieces; place on prepared sheet. Top each pastry piece with equal amounts of herbs, chicken, asparagus and cheese, in that order. Fold in 2 points of each pastry bundle and jpress to seal. Bake for about 16-18 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.