Recipe by Geema
So easy, so fast, so delicious. What more is there to say? It was a contest winner for quick meals, and I added some garlic and roasted red peppers and red pepper flakes to jazz it up a bit.
Top Review by Barb G.
Tasty, Moist, Tender chicken, Loved the marinated artichokes & garlic, they added SOoooo much flavor. I didn't add the red pepper, by choice. Very easy to make, This recipe is a keeper adding it to my delicious list . Thank Geema.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (8 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
- black pepper or cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash chicken and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Dip in seasoned bread crumbs, frying lightly in olive oil over medium high heat.
- Place chicken in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Drizzle marinated artichokes over the top, including all marinade in jars.
- Sprinkle minced garlic and red peppers over all.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- This recipe is best made ahead and then reheated.