Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So easy, so fast, so delicious. What more is there to say? It was a contest winner for quick meals, and I added some garlic and roasted red peppers and red pepper flakes to jazz it up a bit.
- Wash chicken and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Dip in seasoned bread crumbs, frying lightly in olive oil over medium high heat.
- Place chicken in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Drizzle marinated artichokes over the top, including all marinade in jars.
- Sprinkle minced garlic and red peppers over all.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- This recipe is best made ahead and then reheated.