Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So easy, so fast, so delicious. What more is there to say? It was a contest winner for quick meals, and I added some garlic and roasted red peppers and red pepper flakes to jazz it up a bit.
- Wash chicken and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Dip in seasoned bread crumbs, frying lightly in olive oil over medium high heat.
- Place chicken in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Drizzle marinated artichokes over the top, including all marinade in jars.
- Sprinkle minced garlic and red peppers over all.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- This recipe is best made ahead and then reheated.
Tasty, Moist, Tender chicken, Loved the marinated artichokes & garlic, they added SOoooo much flavor. I didn't add the red pepper, by choice. Very easy to make, This recipe is a keeper adding it to my delicious list . Thank Geema.
Great flavor, I left out the red peppers. Served it with garlic brocolli and crusty bread.
Another winner Geema! I loved the flavor of the artichokes with the chicken. I did not have red perrers on hand so I left those out, but it was delicious even without them. I did add red pepper flakes to spice it up a little and found those gave it a little extra zest.