So easy, so fast, so delicious. What more is there to say? It was a contest winner for quick meals, and I added some garlic and roasted red peppers and red pepper flakes to jazz it up a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash chicken and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- 2Dip in seasoned bread crumbs, frying lightly in olive oil over medium high heat.
- 3Place chicken in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 4Drizzle marinated artichokes over the top, including all marinade in jars.
- 5Sprinkle minced garlic and red peppers over all.
- 6Season with pepper to taste.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 8This recipe is best made ahead and then reheated.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 205.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers