Chicken and Artichoke Pasta
- 1. Boil water, add pasta.
- 2. Over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Add the chicken and saute for 5 minutes, until cooked through. Set aside.
- 3. In the same pan, saute asparagus approximately 2 minutes.
- 4. Add the onion, mushrooms, and garlic, saute another 2 minutes.
- 5. Add the artichoke and tomatoes, saute for another 2 minutes.
- 6. Stir in chicken.
- 7. Combine the wine and broth, add flour and stir through. Add to vegetable and chicken mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and let simmer approximately 5 minutes.
- 8. Garnish with parsley and Parmesan.