Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Can use any vegetables that you like, great with whatever is in season!
Make and share this Chicken and Artichoke Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 10 asparagus spears, slliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons flour
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1. Boil water, add pasta.
- 2. Over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Add the chicken and saute for 5 minutes, until cooked through. Set aside.
- 3. In the same pan, saute asparagus approximately 2 minutes.
- 4. Add the onion, mushrooms, and garlic, saute another 2 minutes.
- 5. Add the artichoke and tomatoes, saute for another 2 minutes.
- 6. Stir in chicken.
- 7. Combine the wine and broth, add flour and stir through. Add to vegetable and chicken mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and let simmer approximately 5 minutes.
- 8. Garnish with parsley and Parmesan.