Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Can use any vegetables that you like, great with whatever is in season!
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 10 asparagus spears, slliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons flour
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1. Boil water, add pasta.
- 2. Over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Add the chicken and saute for 5 minutes, until cooked through. Set aside.
- 3. In the same pan, saute asparagus approximately 2 minutes.
- 4. Add the onion, mushrooms, and garlic, saute another 2 minutes.
- 5. Add the artichoke and tomatoes, saute for another 2 minutes.
- 6. Stir in chicken.
- 7. Combine the wine and broth, add flour and stir through. Add to vegetable and chicken mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and let simmer approximately 5 minutes.
- 8. Garnish with parsley and Parmesan.