Nana Lee's Note:
"Long name I know! I just made this for supper tonight with homemade alfredo sauce and it was sooooo good." This is the coment of the p oster of this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 1 (26 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (or make your own-I used a recipe that I got off of this site)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped roughly
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (adjust according to your family size)
- motz cheese or asiago cheese or parmesan cheese
Alfredo Sauce Recipe that was used
- 1Cut away any excess fat from chicken, cube, and completely cook.
- 2Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- 3Drain artichoke hearts (no need to completely drain or rinse as the marinade adds a little to the alfredo sauce).
- 4Prepare alfredo sauce or heat up jar.***
- 5Add the cubed chicken and artichokes.
- 6Pour sauce over noodles and cover with cheese.
- 7Serve with garlic bread and a salad.
- 8*** Directions for alfredo sauce used:.
- 9Melt butter in a sauce pan and add half-n-half.
- 10Bring to a simmer, keep heat on low and stir in the cheeses.
- 11Simmer until smooth.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Artichoke Heart Fettuccini Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.4
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 155.9 mg
- Sodium 378.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: