Recipe by Nana Lee
"Long name I know! I just made this for supper tonight with homemade alfredo sauce and it was sooooo good." This is the coment of the p oster of this recipe.
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 1 (26 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (or make your own-I used a recipe that I got off of this site)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped roughly
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (adjust according to your family size)
- motz cheese or asiago cheese or parmesan cheese
Alfredo Sauce Recipe that was used
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut away any excess fat from chicken, cube, and completely cook.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Drain artichoke hearts (no need to completely drain or rinse as the marinade adds a little to the alfredo sauce).
- Prepare alfredo sauce or heat up jar.***
- Add the cubed chicken and artichokes.
- Pour sauce over noodles and cover with cheese.
- Serve with garlic bread and a salad.
- *** Directions for alfredo sauce used:.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add half-n-half.
- Bring to a simmer, keep heat on low and stir in the cheeses.
- Simmer until smooth.