Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
From the book, 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Comfort Foods by Robert Hildebrand and Carol Hildebrand
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Cut the chicken breasts into 2 inch pieces and put them into the slow cooker.
- Cut the artichoke hearts in half and add them to the chicken.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup.
- Cook for 2 hours on high or 4-5 hours on low.
- Stir and serve.
I may have cooked it for too long, but my chicken came out a little dry and a little bland. I love artichokes, so that made it good, but I thought it was missing some spices.