Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great "company" food!
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (light works too)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) candrained artichoke hearts, loosely chopped
- 7 ounces drained green chilies
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)
- Thaw pastry sheets and set aside.
- In medium bowl stir together sour cream, chilli powder, garlic, and lemonjuice.
- Add chicken, cheese, artichokes, chillies, and green onions.
- Cut each pastry into 4 squares. On a lightly floured surface roll each square out to make it a pefect square and try to make even thickness.
- Place enough of the mixture in a 1 c measuring cup pressed down to fill it 3/4 full.
- Tap out filling into the center of one of the rolled squares, it should still be in the shape of the measuring cup.
- Moisten edges with water and fold up each corner to make a folded square bundle.
- Brush with milk bake 400 on an ungreased sheet lined with foil for 25-30 minutes or till golden.
- Sprinkle parsley over tops before serving.