1/1 Photo of Chicken and Artichoke Bundles
Great "company" food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 1/2 cup sour cream (light works too)
- 1 -1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1/2-2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can drained artichoke hearts, loosely chopped
- 7 ounces drained green chilies
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)
- 1Thaw pastry sheets and set aside.
- 2In medium bowl stir together sour cream, chilli powder, garlic, and lemonjuice.
- 3Add chicken, cheese, artichokes, chillies, and green onions.
- 4Cut each pastry into 4 squares. On a lightly floured surface roll each square out to make it a pefect square and try to make even thickness.
- 5Place enough of the mixture in a 1 c measuring cup pressed down to fill it 3/4 full.
- 6Tap out filling into the center of one of the rolled squares, it should still be in the shape of the measuring cup.
- 7Moisten edges with water and fold up each corner to make a folded square bundle.
- 8Brush with milk bake 400 on an ungreased sheet lined with foil for 25-30 minutes or till golden.
- 9Sprinkle parsley over tops before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Artichoke Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.2
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 57.9 mg
- Sodium 477.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 23.6 g