1/1 Photo of Chicken and Artichoke Bake
1 hr 30 mins
Made for RSC#11 This can be served with rice or noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Drain and cut the artichokes into smaller pieces and place in a medium size bowl.
- 3Add the spinach, garlic and shallots.
- 4Mix the chicken broth and wine and pour over spinach and artichokes mixture.
- 5Mix well and set aside.
- 6Skin the thighs and remove any fat.
- 7Place in a 9 inch square baking dish.
- 8Mix the chicken soup, milk and green chilies together and set aside.
- 9Spread spinach mixture over the chicken.
- 10Pour soup mixture over spinach mixture.
- 11Cover with a lid or foil.
- 12Put it in the oven and bake for 1 hour or until chicken is done and juices are hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Artichoke Bake
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 721.8
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 176.5 mg
- Sodium 2186.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 47.9 g