Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't remember where I found this recipe. It is very easy and tasty. I hope you enjoy.
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 3 cups sliced celery
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can apricot halves in juice, drained
- 6 ounces fresh snow peas or 6 ounces frozen snow peas
- Combine broth, cornstarch and pepper; set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat oil on high.
- Add chicken; stir fry until no longer pink.
- Remove from pan.
- Add celery and garlic; stir fry until the celery is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in broth mixture.
- Cook, stirring constantly until thick, about 1 minute.
- Add apricots, peas and cooked chicken.
- Stir fry until heated through, about 1-2 minutes.