Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My daughter shared this with me while visiting - great sausage taste, but lots less calories!
- 1 large granny smith apple
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken
- Peel and finely dice the apple, sprinkle seasonings on them and toss. Add ground chicken and mix.
- Form into 8 patties.
- Fry on medium-low to medium with a little oil or spray in the pan until cooked.
- Freeze either cooked or raw.
A nice recipe and I love the apple with the pork, I was craving onion or a fresh component like thyme or mint. It just seemed to lack a fresh flavor top me. But it was very nice and we certainly enjoyed it.
Made for PAC 2011