1/3 Photos of Chicken and Angel Hair Pasta
1 hr 30 mins
This is another great chicken recipe that is easy and delicious. My kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2In a large suacepan, melt butter over low heat.
- 3Stir in the package of dressing mix.
- 4Blend in wine and golden mushroom soup.
- 5Mix in cream cheese, and stir until smooth.
- 6Heat through, but do not boil.
- 7Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 8Pour souce over chicken.
- 9Bake for 60 minutes in the oven.
- 10Twenty minutes before the chicken is done, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil.
- 11Cook pasta until al dente, as directed on package instructions.
- 13Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 798.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 138.2 mg
- Sodium 855.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 57.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix
cream cheese with chives