Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is another great chicken recipe that is easy and delicious. My kids love it.
Make and share this Chicken and Angel Hair Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large suacepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Stir in the package of dressing mix.
- Blend in wine and golden mushroom soup.
- Mix in cream cheese, and stir until smooth.
- Heat through, but do not boil.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour souce over chicken.
- Bake for 60 minutes in the oven.
- Twenty minutes before the chicken is done, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil.
- Cook pasta until al dente, as directed on package instructions.
- Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.
We love this recipe in my house. It's also a regular when I have another couple over.
Found this recipe in a slow cooker magazine and everyone loved it. Only differences are that the magazine said to add 8 oz of either button or crimini mushrooms sliced and when ready to serve to top with sliced chives. You may also sub wine for chicken broth. And if wanting to make in a slow cooker, do as recipe directions say below, then just add all to slow cooker and cook on low 5-6 hours. Recipe in magazine was called Angel Chicken. Thanks for posting!!!
Unfortunately, I had to throw this sauce away. The italian dressing spices I used were SO incredibly salty that this was inedible. If I make this again I'd use different dressing spices and I would add the wine with the butter and spices and let it cook a bit to reduce. Between the extreme saltiness and the overpowering wine, I chose not to serve this.