Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe created by Nadia Roden from the May 2003 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine. This is a nice and light fresh salad.
- 3 cups diced cooked white chicken meat
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced (both the white and green parts)
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped blanched almond, lightly toasted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, onions, celery and almonds.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat chicken mixture with dressing.
- Spoon into dishes and serve with fresh fruit and hot biscuits.