Recipe by Mrs. Doeinck
These chicken breasts are coated with a tasty nut mixture. These taste great with honey mustard and are a great alternative to greasy fried chicken!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced almonds
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor or blender, process the almonds until finely chopped. Place in a shollow bowl. In another bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- In a third bowl, beat the eggs and water.
- Coat chicken with crumb mixture, then dip in egg mixture and roll in almonds.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.