Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy, elegant dish. I got it from a magazine clipping. The recipe calls for using margarine or butter. I changed this to olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, separated
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix flour, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken breasts with this.
- In a skillet over medium high heat in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil, cook chicken breats until brown and fork tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken to a platter.
- In same skillet over medium heat, in 1 more tablespoon hot olive oil, cook almonds until lightly browned.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.