- 1 cup diced chicken
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup roasted almonds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup hot water (dilute the corn starch in the water)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blanch almonds, then peel the skins off.
- Roast in oven at 375 for about 10-15 min (or until you are finished cooking) Add oil to wok and heat until smoking.
- Add onion and chicken, cook about 4 minute stirring occasionally.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients (except the corn starch/water mixture and the almonds).
- Cover wok and stir every two min for about 4-6 min.
- Then add Corn starch mixture and allow to thicken in the wok.
- Add almonds and serve.