Recipe by Taryn 0103
The best chicken! Very juicy and flavorful. Quick main dish for people on the go.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 -6 ounce garlic & herb spreadable cheese (Allouette works great)
- 1 (12 ounce) package provolone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Spread Garlic & Herb Cheese Spread onto Provolone Cheese.
- Place Provolone on top of Chicken breast and cook until chicken is done. The cheese will be golden brown. But always make sure the chicken is fully cooked before serving.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes. Makes one great meal. My family asks all the tim when I am going to make it again.