- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- snipped parsley, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet brown chicken in butter about 10 minutews.
- Drain off fat.
- Add wine, water, slat, bouillon granules and pepper to chicken in skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or til chickent is tender.
- Sprinkle chicken with cheese; season to taste.
- Serve immediately.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.