This is one of my favorites when Im in the mood for a light creamy dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; then drain.
- 3Melt 2 tbs. butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 4Saute' chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- 5In a large saucepan combine ricotta cheese, cream, Parmesan cheese and remaining butter.
- 6Cook over medium heat until well combined, about 10 minutes.
- 7Stir in cooked fettuccini and chicken: cook until heated through.
- 8Salt to taste.
- 9Cooking times are approximately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Alfredo With Fettuccini Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2084.0
- Calories from Fat 1404
- Total Fat 156.1 g
- Saturated Fat 95.9 g
- Cholesterol 644.8 mg
- Sodium 1205.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 80.6 g