Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of my favorites when Im in the mood for a light creamy dinner.
Make and share this Chicken Alfredo With Fettuccini Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb dry fettuccine
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into cubes
- 1 (32 ounce) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; then drain.
- Melt 2 tbs. butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute' chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- In a large saucepan combine ricotta cheese, cream, Parmesan cheese and remaining butter.
- Cook over medium heat until well combined, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in cooked fettuccini and chicken: cook until heated through.
- Salt to taste.
- Cooking times are approximately.