Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This a fusion of Italian and Mexican Flavors, something a little different to serve your family to get over the supper doldrums.This is a great use for those inexpensive chicken leg quarters, and there are packages of julienned sundried tomatoes available at the grocery store.
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Line a 9x13 pan with 6 corn tortillas.
- Dice red peppers and set aside.
- Add Julienned tomatoes.
- Place alfredo sauce, seasonings, capers, peppers and tomatoes in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Place potatoes over corn tortillas, pour sauce on top.
- Top with chicken and cover with remaining tortilla shells.
- Cover pan with foil and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour. 5 minutes before removing from over, take foil off the top to let it brown. a little.