Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I thawed some thighs and then realized that thighs seem to be the neglected chicken part in recipes. I decided to make fettucine alfredo and throw caution to the wind and put thighs in it. The results were very tasty. I didn't add all the ingredients I anticipated because I feared there would not be enough sauce, but there was so might I suggest sweet peas and mushrooms in this.
- heat skillet over med hi heat with a tablespoon of butter.
- slice chicken thighs into strips and add to skillet, season and cook until done.
- remove chicken to a large serving bowl and cover.
- add 2 T butter to skillet and saute juliened carrots, then add juliened pepper and chopped onion.
- when tender place ontop of chicken in the bowl add parm cheese.
- prepare noodles according to package strain and put on top of chicken and veggies.
- add sauce and mix well
- I would add peas and mushrooms to this or other variations just to make it different.