I thawed some thighs and then realized that thighs seem to be the neglected chicken part in recipes. I decided to make fettucine alfredo and throw caution to the wind and put thighs in it. The results were very tasty. I didn't add all the ingredients I anticipated because I feared there would not be enough sauce, but there was so might I suggest sweet peas and mushrooms in this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat skillet over med hi heat with a tablespoon of butter.
- 2slice chicken thighs into strips and add to skillet, season and cook until done.
- 3remove chicken to a large serving bowl and cover.
- 4add 2 T butter to skillet and saute juliened carrots, then add juliened pepper and chopped onion.
- 5when tender place ontop of chicken in the bowl add parm cheese.
- 6prepare noodles according to package strain and put on top of chicken and veggies.
- 7add sauce and mix well
- 8I would add peas and mushrooms to this or other variations just to make it different.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Alfredo Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 127.6 mg
- Sodium 296.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: