Recipe by goldenbkll
Aside from the original stuff shells with meat,cheese, and pasta sauce. This recipe allows you to experiment with other pasta shells adding an old favorite-Chicken Alfredo! Don't worry it's easy to make with things right from your pantry.
- 12 ounces chicken breasts (meat tenderized)
- 8 manicotti
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce (I like Classico Light)
- KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Dice chicken breast and cook in olive oil low-med heat until no longer pink, but cooked all the way through ( Do not over cook or brown as they will become hard).
- Prepare Manicotti pasta shells according to the package directions (Usually boiled in water for about 8-9 minutes,add salt to water as directed). For this recipe I used 8 shells. (6 to stuff , and 2 extra just in case any broke).
- Drain pasta shells and set aside.
- To the cooked chicken and add 1 cup of Parmesan shredded cheese, 1/2 jar of Alfredo sauce, and 2 heaping spoons of the Savory Garlic cooking creme, and Italian seasoning.
- Mix together.
- In a pan add 1/3 of the remaining Alfredo sauce to the bottom. Fill each shell with the chicken mixture careful not to split the shells and lay them in the pan. Take the remaining Alfredo sauce and another heaping spoon of the Savory Garlic cooking cream and pour over the top of noodles. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese and dried parsley flakes.
- Bake for about 15 - 20 minutes covered with foil to set ingredients and melt cheeses.