1 hr 10 mins
Cyndi Dashiells's Note:
My family loves this recipe. It is a twist from the regular spaghetti dishes. The recipe came from me. I was just adding ingredients and there it was. I hope you all enjoy it as much as my family does.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add olive oil to skillet with the garlic, chicken, and all veggies.
- 2Cook until chicken is completely cooked through.
- 3Drain and add back to skillet.
- 4Add Alfredo sauce with 1/4 jar of water.
- 5Let simmer.
- 6Boil spaghetti according to directions.
- 7When done top with the Alfredo mixture and enjoy.
- 8Great with garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 837.3
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 151.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 62.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: