Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Lasagna Roll-ups made with chicken and alfredo sauce.
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 1⁄2 cups alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Spray an 8×8 pan with cooking spray and line the bottom with 1/2 cup alfredo sauce.
- 2. Cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water and lay them on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- 3. Spread 2 Tbs of the alfredo sauce over each noodle. Sprinkle oregano and garlic sauce on top. Take 1/9th of the shredded chicken and spread evenly over each noodle and top with about 3 Tbs shredded cheese. Carefully roll up each lasagne noodle and place seam side down in your 9×9 prepared pan.
- 4. Once they are all in the pan, pour the remaining alfredo sauce over the top and top with cheese. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
Good roll ups. I used So Easy You Have to Try It Alfredo Sauce for the alfredo sauce. Thanks for sharing this nice recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2014.