- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 1⁄2 cups alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Spray an 8×8 pan with cooking spray and line the bottom with 1/2 cup alfredo sauce.
- 2. Cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water and lay them on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- 3. Spread 2 Tbs of the alfredo sauce over each noodle. Sprinkle oregano and garlic sauce on top. Take 1/9th of the shredded chicken and spread evenly over each noodle and top with about 3 Tbs shredded cheese. Carefully roll up each lasagne noodle and place seam side down in your 9×9 prepared pan.
- 4. Once they are all in the pan, pour the remaining alfredo sauce over the top and top with cheese. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes until heated through and cheese is bubbly.