Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an amazing and easy weeknight comfort food
- 311.84 g can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 453.59 g jar alfredo sauce
- 78.07 ml milk
- 453.59 g bag frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, thawed and drained
- 473.18 ml cut-up cooked chicken
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 375°. Unroll breadstick dough; separate at perforations to form 12 strips and set aside.
- 2. Mix pasta sauce, milk, vegetables and chicken in 3-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Spoon into ungreased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
- 3. Twist each dough strip; arrange crosswise over hot chicken mixture, gently stretching strips if necessary to fit. Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 4. Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes or until breadsticks are deep golden brown.