Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from bigoven.com. Havent made this yet although i intend to soon. i copied the recipe exactly as written on the website but it looks like you'll need to adjust the cooking temp. and time according to the crust you use and your oven.
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup frozen chopped collard greens, drained, and squeezed dry or 1 cup spinach, thawed drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 (1 lb) italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat alfredo sauce (such as Contadina)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine the first 6 ingredients; toss well. Spread Alfredo sauce evenly over crust; top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and red pepper. Bake at 450? for 12 minutes or until crust is crisp. Cut into 6 wedges.