Recipe by Dad the cook
Get ready to enjoy dinner! Warning this is not diet food! This is a recipe I made one day when I had leftover chicken breast, and didn't want to just reheat them. My kids and wife love this recipe! I hope you give it a try!
- 88.74-103.53 ml alfredo sauce (I use recipe #141983) or 88.74-103.53 ml your favorite alfredo sauce
- pizza dough, could use ready made of the stuff in a tube (I use Restaurant Style Pizza Dough Recipe by Weight)
- 425.24 g chicken (2 cooked shredded chicken breast's work great)
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese
- 4 slice deli ham (sliced or torn)
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the sauce per instructions and allow it to cool completly. (I would make it a day ahead.).
- Make the dough per instruction.
- Top the dough with the white sauce just like you would top it normally for a red sauce pizza. Sprinkle your mozzarella on. Place chicken and ham on top of the mozzarella.Top all of that with the parmasen cheese.
- Bake at 480 degree's for aproximately 10-12 minutes.