I made this for my husband as he LOVES Olive Gardens Chicken Alfredo Pizza, and I thought it would be a nice change. I hope you enjoy it! The Dough recipe is from Bread Machine Magic, and does require a Bread Machine, but feel free to use whatever dough you prefer! The sauce is my Easy Chicken Alfredo, a half recipe of sauce is enough for 3 pizza's, remaining sauce can be kept in the fridge in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- 236.59 ml water
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml active dry yeast
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml butter
- 226.79 g whipping cream
- 354.88 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, Diced
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 0.59 ml thyme
- 0.59 ml basil
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 1-2 grilled chicken breast, diced Can use pre-cooked grilled chicken strips
- 354.88-473.18 ml Italian cheese blend
- 1-2 green onion, Chopped
- Place all ingrediants for the dough into the bread maker, starting with liquids. Set on the Dough setting, and let it go. Once it's finished turn out onto lightly greased Pizza Pan. (This recipe makes one 16 inch Pizza).
- Melt the butter for the sauce in a small saucepan on low heat. Once melted add in the garlic and simmer until brown. Add in Cream, stir with a whisk until butter and cream no longer separate. Stir in the cheese and spices until all cheese is melted. Continue to cook on low heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Spread desired amount of sauce on the dough. Sprinkle the Cheese on top of the sauce, then add the diced chicken on top of that.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake about 6 minutes, then sprinkle on the green onion. Cook another 6-8 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is melted and slightly browned on the edge. Let it cool a minute, cut and serve.