Top Review by **Mandy**
I mmade this last night for an easy Sunday dinner, I also added a sprinkling of bacon & some tomato that had to be used and a small shake of chilli flakes, yummo, this was delish! Goes into the favourites folder for sure!
- 354.88 ml cooked chicken
- 1 pizza crust
- 118.29 ml prepared alfredo sauce
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 118.29 ml sliced fresh mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bread shell crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with Alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, 1/2 cup pizza blend cheese, green pepper, onion, mushrooms, cubed chicken and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.