There's not much to say about this except Yum!!
Make and share this Chicken Alfredo Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll dough onto 12" pizza pan and bake 10 minutes.
- Spread alfredo sauce on dough.
- Layer chicken over sauce.
- Sprinkle onions and mushrooms over chicken.
- Spread on broccoli and cauliflower.
- Spread cheese over top.
- Bake 15 minutes.
*Great pizza!* I like the idea of getting a few more veggies into a meal. I sauted the onions with 2 cloves of garlic let it cool for 5 minutes and only used about 4 heaping tblsp of alfredo sauce. I also used fresh mushroom cut very thin the colby monterey jack cheese is a good choice for this pizza. I used only one cooked chicken breast for this pizza and it was just right for us. Next time I make this I want to add some roasted garlic on the pizza. Made for my three chefs June 08