Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the closest to the Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo you will get! It is creamy and delicious. My family loves it.
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- garlic salt
- Combine Butter, Heavy Cream and Cream Cheese in sauce pan and simmer on medium/low until all melted and mixed smoothly. Add Parmesan cheese and garlic powder simmer 20 minutes on low. Stirring regularly. Let sauce simmer as long as possible for the best flavor.
- Take your thawed chicken and sprinkle it with garlic salt and pepper. Grill it on the grill or on the foreman until it's done and a little black. Once it's done shred it or chop it up you can then put it in the sauce or you can spread it over cooked alfredo noodles. Once sauce is done it will be creamy and thickish then pour it over the chicken and the cooked alfredo noodles.
- You can do this recipe with or without chicken it is delicious both ways.
This is such a rich and delicious dish...next time I might try using half-n-half but I made as instructed. Sent DH out to grill the chicken while I made this and a green salad. I love this dish. Thank you for posting this recipe and it is going into my Favorites of 2012. Made for Fall PAC 2012.