Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
kids would love it
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs, 1 c
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 t
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 t
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder, 1/4 t
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 t
- 1 egg, 1 beaten
- 4 chicken breasts, 4
- 2 cups garlic alfredo sauce, 2c
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked 8oz
- Assembly Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix bread crumbs, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder and black pepper in a shallow container. Beat egg in a separate bowl. Dip chicken in egg and then dip in the breadcrumbs coating each side. Place chicken on a lined cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes. Cool chicken.
- Freezing Directions:
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and flash freeze. When frozen place it in a gallon freezer bag or container. Place Alfredo sauce in a small freezer container or sandwich bag. Place sauce bag inside chicken bag or container. Seal, label and freeze.
- Serving Directions:.
- Thaw ingredients. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken in baking dish and cover with Alfredo sauce. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 20 minutes or until dish is hot and bubbly. In the meantime, cook spaghetti according to the package directions. Serve chicken on top of spaghetti.