Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Pillsbury Bake Off. Here for safe keeping and to try soon.
- 9.85 ml Crisco, light or 9.85 ml pure olive oil
- 391.22 g canpillsbury refrigerated pizza crusts
- 118.29 ml refrigerated alfredo sauce (from 10-oz container)
- 236.59 ml shredded Italian cheese blend (4 oz)
- 59.14 ml crumbled gorgonzola (1 oz)
- 170.09 g packagerefrigerated roasted chicken breast, strips chopped
- 177.44 ml sliced fresh mushrooms
- 118.29 ml sliced red onion
- 118.29 ml fisher chef's naturals chopped walnuts
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml lightly packed fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375°F Brush large cookie sheet with 1 teaspoon of the oil; sprinkle evenly with cornmeal. Unroll pizza crust dough on cookie sheet; press dough into 14x12-inch rectangle. Brush dough with remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Spread Alfredo sauce evenly over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with cheeses, chicken, mushrooms, onion, walnuts and garlic.
- Bake 10 to 18 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with basil.
Great pizza! Name says it all. I might leave mushrooms and onion out next time, not all that necessary there.