Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Pillsbury Bake Off. Here for safe keeping and to try soon.
Make and share this Chicken Alfredo Gorgonzola-Walnut Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons Crisco, light or 2 teaspoons pure olive oil
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated pizza crusts
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated alfredo sauce (from 10-oz container)
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled gorgonzola (1 oz)
- 1 (6 ounce) packagerefrigerated roasted chicken breast, strips chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup fisher chef's naturals chopped walnuts
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375°F Brush large cookie sheet with 1 teaspoon of the oil; sprinkle evenly with cornmeal. Unroll pizza crust dough on cookie sheet; press dough into 14x12-inch rectangle. Brush dough with remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Spread Alfredo sauce evenly over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with cheeses, chicken, mushrooms, onion, walnuts and garlic.
- Bake 10 to 18 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with basil.
Great pizza! Name says it all. I might leave mushrooms and onion out next time, not all that necessary there.