Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Pillsbury Bake Off. Here for safe keeping and to try soon.
Make and share this Chicken Alfredo Gorgonzola-Walnut Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons Crisco, light or 2 teaspoons pure olive oil
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated pizza crusts
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated alfredo sauce (from 10-oz container)
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled gorgonzola (1 oz)
- 1 (6 ounce) packagerefrigerated roasted chicken breast, strips chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup fisher chef's naturals chopped walnuts
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375°F Brush large cookie sheet with 1 teaspoon of the oil; sprinkle evenly with cornmeal. Unroll pizza crust dough on cookie sheet; press dough into 14x12-inch rectangle. Brush dough with remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Spread Alfredo sauce evenly over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with cheeses, chicken, mushrooms, onion, walnuts and garlic.
- Bake 10 to 18 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with basil.