1/1 Photo of Chicken Alfredo Bake
Yummy and very easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil penne noodles until almost cooked.
- 2In a medium size baking dish pour 1/4 of the alfredo sauce into the bottem.
- 3Add raw chicken on top of the sauce.
- 4Add more alfredo coating the chicken.
- 5Add the partially cooked noodles and broccoli.
- 6Cover with the remainder of alfredo sauce.
- 7Top with cheese.
- 8Cover with aluminum foil.
- 9Bake at 400 for 40 min or until chicken in fully cooked.
- 10Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Alfredo Bake
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 411.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 40.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper