Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yummy and very easy to make!
Make and share this Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Boil penne noodles until almost cooked.
- In a medium size baking dish pour 1/4 of the alfredo sauce into the bottem.
- Add raw chicken on top of the sauce.
- Add more alfredo coating the chicken.
- Add the partially cooked noodles and broccoli.
- Cover with the remainder of alfredo sauce.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400 for 40 min or until chicken in fully cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Delicious and super easy I cut up the chicken into cubes and added panco bread crumbs to the top of the cheese! So yummy would make again